Sunday, July 16, 2006

I'm too lazy to reach my own feet, so I got a pedicure.

My apartment's a mess, I have no clean underwear, there's a manuscript to finish reading, and as we are all well aware, I am living in New York on an entry-level salary.
And I just got a pedicure.
Oh man, not just any pedicure. My feet look amazing. Which says a lot since I have ugly feet. It wasn't until I was 18 years old that I was able to summon enough self confidence to even buy a pair of flip flops, let alone wear them. And I sat in that vibrating, massaging, better than anything at Sharper Image, chair for an hour, and THEN while my feet were under the dryer the friendly woman gave me another back massage. The ratio of back massage to time awake so far today has been amazing.
So here I am, in a Brooklyn apartment that barely has running water, living on "dreams and spaghetti-os" with the best damn looking feet in town. And the energy to attack the previously mentioned to do list.
These cute feet are even going to go sweep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home