Monday, December 11, 2006

Fine. I'll solve my own damn problems.

My apartment doesn't have heat, or cable, it rarely, if ever, has water pressure (sometimes, there's actually no water) and I kept bitching and moaning and trying to settle for a relationship in which someone (anyone) would provide heat/cable/running water for me. But that hunt, my friends, is officially over! (No, I didn't find someone to date me. Seriously now.)

I joined a gym!

Each cardio machine has a flat screen tv attached to it, the heat works, and the showers work. I have all the Sportscenter and Carolina games I've ever wanted. And no, I am not above standing still on an elliptical trainer with a bag of cheetos for an entire basketball game.

Its the best solution ever. We are in a legally binding committed relationship. What's even better, is that the gym can't ask me about my feelings, I can't find his last girlfriend on the internet, and I'll never have to explain to the gym that making out with his best friend was an honest-to-goodness accident, it could have happened to anyone, and I don't see why he's still so mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home