Sunday, December 03, 2006

If it moves, I'll adopt it.

Someone in our backyard is eating Moby's organic chicken/duck/flaxseed/oatmeal/fresh cranberry cat food that I put outside for the stray kitty I found last week. However, I haven't seen the stray kitty again since I started feeding it, raising the question that plagues the mind of every serial animal adopter. "Am I feeding an adorable hungry kitty cat, or a less adorable, but equally hungry giant rat?"

I guess I'll know for sure when I go out back and find a rat with a shiny coat, clean teeth, and a well-functioning urinary tract.

Also, we feed our cat organic chicken/duck/flaxseed/oatmeal/fresh cranberry cat food. These are all foods that I do not eat because they are too expensive. There's a double standard here in Brooklyn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home