Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Decorating by kt

All of the products featured below are available for purchase on the internet. I am going to put them in my new apartment!



No, I really, really, want this knife set. The marketing copy says: " 'The Ex' knife set is the perfect solution to all your morbid fantasies. . . This set makes a great gift for any occasion and it's also considerably cheaper than therapy."

I actually have zero crazy knife stabbing desires, I just think that it would be awesome to go on a first date with someone, bring them up to your place for some post-date coffee, and then have this on the counter.

Near the knife set, in the center of the table, I will have this fantabulous gem (from texastaxidermy.com):

Apparently, if you put the words Texas and Taxidermy together, a dead squirrel in a canoe will result. Also, they'll preserve your cat for a mere $350. Let me just make a note of their number in my Rolodex here. . .

To continue this hypothetical blind date from hell, I will also make sure to have this on the toilet, from Target:
And of course, neatly tucked in on the right-side of my bed will be the disembodied Hug Me Pillow.
Hug me, Pillow. Hug me.

(available at Overstock, in case you're desperately lonely. Or you think I might need a housewarming gift.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home